Saturday, February 8, 2014

More of the same

I stitched 4 patches together and also some more string blocks. The one thing I did do is got a already started quilt out to get it closer to completion. It is under the needle now.

Yesterday was a rough day on me. Not sure why. Must be cabin fever. I'm going out today and do some errands. Need to visit my Mom. She has Shingles on her face and neck an up into her hair. She is handling it ok. I need to take her some quilt magazines to look at and also  a jigsaw puzzle to work. Something to keep her occupied.

Grocery store needs to be visited and milk, bread and frozen veggies need to be bought.

Yesterday I got on the scale and would like to report my weight loss. I have lost 103 lbs. I was so sick for that month and most of it came off then. For the last couple months I have lost little amounts. I maybe didn't take it off the correct way at the beginning, but I do feel better and now this close to my birthday I get to go and buy new clothes.

If you are in the same spot I was with overeating please think again. This wasn't easy or healthy what I did to myself. Find a method that works for your situation and stick with it. You will feel so much better. Chris

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Kudos to you on the weight loss!!!!!!!!!! It's really a life event. Eat right and stay healthy. Hugs.47