Wednesday, October 23, 2013

One more to stitch

 I have 8 complete and decided this would be 9 block top. I am going to look for a tan print fabric to pull it all together. Might be a real dark tan. This block is called Antique Rose Star.
I think I have run out of the color combinations that had enough to make all the pieces. The outside edges of each block look solid, but they are tone-on-tone. Yes Jeff is working a puzzle, but I laid the blocks on top of them to take the picture. I haven't worked as furiously on this block as I have on the EPP blocks. This has seam allowances added to shape and you had to be a little more accurate with the stitching.
 
What have all of you been stitching on? Chris 

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a pretty block pattern. One I would never try.

Carol said...

I like this block will be happy to see what you pick for the rest ....

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Love this block!!