Thursday, October 10, 2013

I GIVE UP

 I uploaded 13 pictures to Picasa3 and I can't find them. Maybe I need to find a new system or new camera and software.

Nothing really to report other than I need to get back in the sewing room. I have a corduroy jacket I'm making for the baby and with it getting cooler I really need to get it done. The pattern is real boxy and she is so petite so I think a center back seam will have to be made to fit a little better.

The last few days I have done some more hand sewing. We had the baby for 7 hours yesterday and she kept us busy. So today was a slow day, but I just remembered I washed the sheets for my bed and I had better get in there and remake the bed before I forget to.

Back t the pictures I am going to try uploading to a jump drive and transferring them to my laptop. Keep your fingers crossed. Chris

No comments: