Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tomatoes today

I have a table full of tomatoes to get canned today. They are winding down so it won't be much longer and all the canning tools can be put away.

I've been caught up in family drama and my stress level is raging. Maybe can call it PTSD at this point. What happened to respect others?


My house is in serious need of Fall housecleaning. Cleaning is something that never ends. My Mother never told me it was something you had to do all the time. LOL

Need to clean up my computer and see why my pictures are not loading. I think my PC with Windows XP is rebelling. My laptop is set up to accept picture, but I just haven't done it yet. Calmer days will be on the horizon and I can play around with it. I'm to do mending in between getting canning done today. Mending jeans is not my favorite chore. Take care. Chris

3 comments:

Marei said...

Hi Chris. I've been "lurking" on your site for a while now. Felt like I needed to come in and give you a big hug today. Breathe deeply and try to relax. Getting all stressed out isn't going to make anything better...only time and a good attitude can do that. I'll be sending you good thoughts.

Sewing Junkie said...

Marei, Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot. Your email link on your profile is not set up. I would have contacted you before this. Thanks again. Chris

Marei said...

Hmmm....not having problems getting emails from other blogs, but who knows WHAT is going on1 I sure don't. mdmontalvo@yahoo.com
Hope your day is going well.