Thursday, July 25, 2013

Favorite Chair

I have one don't you? The chair you want to sink into to say I've done enough today I want to rest.....

My chair is warn around the edges and needs to be shampooed. It needs new arm guards and yet I don't know anyone who sews to make some. HaHaHa! I really need to do some small touches to get some updates done around here. Time seems to be the element I have trouble with. I don't work but there isn't ever enough hours in the day.

I think I'm making excuses and yet I should be more organized and just get it done. Chris

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

When I bought my favorite chair, it had to have a nice ottoman to go with it. The salesman looked at me quite strange when I'd say, "nope, not big enough" He finally asked me what size ottoman would be big enough? I told him one that my dog could curl up on next to my feet (silly man!) My poor chair has started to get 'fringy' (my own word!) It has that chenille type fabric and I'm thinking I'd like to have it reupholstered in some nice heavy (upholstery weight) cotton...
As for not working... I was asked just the other day in a doctor's office, "do you work?"... I answered "no" as I was thinking "oh yeah" Who said being unemployed is not 'work' ?! I do so much now, I don't have time to "work".....

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Oh, yeah....I love my favorite chair. *sigh* And you don't fool me. I know you are very, very busy. =)