Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Getting closer to a finish

Progress but it is sure slow. Do you think it is me????? This is another section that I stitched several rows together them did the sew and flip method. I need to get the other 3 side sewn on then the detail work in the white section can be sewn. I think maybe a hexagon and some channel stitching maybe. We will see. 
I still need to add the orange and the black print to the last border. Then all the main colors will be added. I'm kinda flying by the seat of my pants to get this one large enough for the bed it is intended for.
Even though I am frustrated with it, it seems to be going fairly smooth, but I don't want to count my chickens to soon.
Here is more of a shot of the overall look when it it done. Mind boggling to me. LOL. Do you think I'm showing my age? Chris

No comments: