Sunday, May 26, 2013

Finally got through the day

Yesterday was finally the funeral for my Mother-in-law. It rained off and on. We had some of my husband's extended family our two boys and their families at our house afterwards.

I cooked a lot of food and today we are passing it out to family. I made pulled pork, potato salad a jello salad and pork and beans. I also had dip and raw veggies. So everyone was stuffed. Today we will eat leftovers.

Tomorrow the old routine will be in place. This whole thing lasted for about 10 days since she passed away. Way to long to keep the anticipation of the final day that was coming.

Tomorrow is a new day and the memories linger on. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I'm sure your mother-in-law is at peace. Hope you're able to get back to a routine...