Saturday, March 2, 2013

Progress slowly though

Five rows sewn together, but they need to be attached and all the connecting pieces need to be stitched on. The row on the left isn't connected yet.

This can be a lengthy task just adding all the connecting pieces. Still want to get all the hand work done before I start working on something else. I received a gift card to Joann's and plan on looking for border fabric for this one.

I think a darker border will make it work for me. It has to be fairly wide to do a decent drape over the edge of the bed.
The last few days I have had computer issues and finally restored to a different date and eliminated all the issues. Not sure if didn't happen when I downloaded a 1/4 inch graph paper image to print out. Free isn't always free it has add-ons sometimes. Not good.

The problem is resolved and that makes me happy. Waiting till the middle of the week for the laptop and then see what it has on it that can make my life easier or more complicated. Have a Great day. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The quilt looks great. I think a wide border for the drop sounds good. It will show off the pretty part on top of the bed.

I think you will find your laptop to be a lot of fun. They are so convenient to take from room to room so you don't need to feel stuck anywhere.