Friday, February 22, 2013

Slow

Here are a few more EPP blocks in the stages of being done. I need to cut more of the solid tan pieces or tea dyed muslin to get them  complete.

I have been really feeling the pain of the fall. Not my head so much as the whiplash I received when I did fall. My neck and shoulder muscles are really strained right now. I have to go lay down for about 45 minutes just to relax during the day. I can only lay in bed at night for about 2 hours and then I have to sit up awhile.

At my age we don't bounce. LOL I just fell flat and stayed there. I have been looking on line for inspiration to get back into doing some constructive sewing. I need to get through my WIP, UFO'S and what ever you want to call them. I have a lot to get done and no interest right at the moment to finish.

We got snow last night about 2 inches and it blew some. So my husband who shouldn't be out there cleaning off the drive and sidewalks. I offered and he doesn't want me to fall again.

Stay warm. Chris 

No comments: