Monday, January 28, 2013

WOW I did some sewing yesterday

Other than some new towels and some tweaking the bathroom is done. The shower curtain is just there to frame around the liner and shower stall.
This was some fabric my Mother had bought for a quilt and then never used it. It had a busier companion fabric, but I chose this one to make the panels and valance for this shower. If I make anything to full to cover the liner it gets to dark at night to take a shower because all there is in the area is a sky light and at night it is just to dark.

We had freezing rain yesterday and it is 45*F this morning so all the ice is melted off. Which is fine by me. Now we just have fog which is another issue, bu no ice with it which I hate to drive in fog with ice. White knuckle driving for me is a thing of the past I avoid it at all cost anymore.

It is suppose to get to 50*F today so I want to open a couple windows and get the air moving in around the house. Fresh air is something I appreciate.

Well stay dry and hopefully no one has freezing rain today. Chris

No comments: