Tuesday, August 28, 2012

In Trouble Now

Well not really, but it caught your attention. I have spent so much time outside working on this deck and now the fun part comes. I have to spend time inside and get the house cleaned. I have done a lot of piecing in the early mornings and hand work at night and those crazy threads never seem to hit the basket when you pitch them.

I have my Granddaughter coming this weekend and she wants to sew her rag quilt so we will be busy doing that. She gets Grandma all to herself this weekend. That hasn't happened for a long time.

The garden is winding down and I need to get out and get things pulled up and taken care of out there too. Not enough hours in the day to sew and do everything I want to do or should do.

I am off to the machine to get some trimming and more of the colorful hexies sewn together. Hope everyone has a great day. Chris

No comments: