Saturday, June 23, 2012

This looks so different

Here is a cabinet my son and my husband made several years ago. Primitive wood and finish.

He brought it to my house because I wanted to save it for his daughter when she gets older. He didn't want it anymore. To many bad memories.

Painted, dry brushed and now sanded and the final finish will go on it now. It sat in a garage for about 4 years and it was looking kinda rough.




It is still primitive, but I am going to bring it into the house and use it until Taylor is ready for it.






The doors will go back on it and it will take on a different look. We have to get hinges and pulls for the doors. Not sure where it is going, but I think in the kitchen.




As it gets more done I will show you more. I am excited. Chris








2 comments:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Will keep following the progress. Looks good already!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Looks nice, Chris! I would be excited, too!!