Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well I don't know how much more is getting done today

I got up and could hardly get out of bed. Moving furniture and hauling things in and out of the sewing room. Today will be the office chair that I can slide around on to sort piles.

As much as I do outside you would think I would be in some kind of shape. Boy that is a joke. Didn't help that the humidity when I got up this morning was over 76%. It is suppose to get to 96*F today with high humidity and windy besides. Perfect weather for a migraine.

Today a two drawer file cabinet gets moved and the printer. I am letting some pain meds take over before I tackle that job.

Holiday weekend and we are staying home. I do need to go to Wally World later and get a couple things, but I have laundry going and today I want to watch "The Help".

I think I have to much "Stuff". How do we accumulate all this stuff. I really need to start in a corner and fight my way out. I am dusting ans cleaning as I go. I need new curtains in the room and I need to wash the window and the ceiling fan is horrible.

I want you to know I use to clean houses and commercial buildings and yet mine is horrible. The last two years with Jeff so ill I let things go and now that I need to get it done where do I start.

Yesterday my neighbor came over with her 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and she walked in the back door. She has never been here before and she said this is another grammies house. We got a kick out of that. What kids say sometimes and the impressions hey get when they go someplace strange.

Ok I am sitting here and see a pile I need to tackle. Stay cool today. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I can relate to soreness after 'rearranging' - I think we use different muscles and then they remind us they're there for us to use again.....I'm sure it'll all be worth it when you're done.