Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stressed and a little sewing

This is the only sewing other than some clothing mending I have done all week long. I got up this morning and made this block while it was quiet. My son's car took a bad turn a few weeks ago and he borrow a car and that had to be returned. So this week mom has been taxi. Sad to say he lives 32 miles away and work 50 miles away from my house. So I had a lot of windshield time this week. Early in the morning like 4:30am and out until after 9 pm at night. I am stressed and wore out. Not physically , but mentally.
The car trouble was solved today he bought a different car. Now to get rid of the old one at the bone yard. He might get $300 to salvage it. We drove through 8 car lots before 8:30am this morning.

We went that early to beat the sale people from bugging us. Funny but it was the first one we looked at that he bought. So now I don't have to worry about him breaking down for quite awhile. Found a used car with some warranty left on it and brand new tires.

Tomorrow I plan on sewing and getting some picking up done. I haven't been home for quite awhile and it shows. Chris

No comments: