Thursday, February 9, 2012

I want Spring

We have had such a different Winter. 40 plus degrees and no snow. Yes why would I complain. Well it has been dark and gloomy. The snow would help brighten the day. No I don't like shoveling and yet the dirty look of the streets and the brown grass is depressing. I ordered a new book. Well it is in it's second printing, but it is new to me. The www.connectingthreads.com website has all their books 40% off right now. Also all the Hobbs batting are 30% off. No I don't get paid or and I affiliated with them. I just like to pass on a good sale if I know of one.

Doesn't this look clean and remind you of Spring. Bright colors and white backgrounds always seems peaceful to me. My Mom and I talked about those days and the way things were so much simpler. Many times the only color in a bedroom was the covers on the beds. They had white sheets and white curtains. This makes a statement that reminds me of Spring. Where is it?? Chris



1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Spring is coming, girl..It's coming!

That is an adorable quilt!