Friday, January 20, 2012

Who would have thought

Same pieces and yet different looks. I turned the flying geese section the wrong way or was it the wrong way. I wanted to make a star block and when I finished the first one it was a square in a square. Then this morning I made a star block. All of the pieces are the same for each block. It is all in the direction as to the outcome.

I might have to make both blocks and see what they would look like in a quilt together. So when I cut off small pieces from the rail fence pieces I can then cut the pieces for these two blocks.




With the weather we are going to face need to stay in and do something productive. Talking about 4-7 inches in our area. It is just off in the Iowa border to Illinois and we will be getting it in about an hour. I have all the groceries I need and I will just plan on staying in because the windchill is below zero right now. Hopefully little or no wind with all this snow coming. Stay safe and warm. Chris




1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It's started snowing here a bit ago. The street is covered already. I'm staying in and staying warm!

Take care!!