Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st OMGosh where has this year gone??

No pictures today. I am frantic I realized I have procrastinated to long. I am on a mission to get things done now. I mowed for the last time yesterday and today I have a little outside work to finish and then the Winter storms can come and I am ready for them. HaHaHa.....
I have to run to pay a couple bills today and then I am home to work on things in the sewing room. Jeff is making a new TV stand for me so I am going to get that ready for it to come in the house by the weekend.
I will take pictures. He is so handy. I have three shelves I want him to make and he is putting that off. I think the choice in wood is the problem. I said pine and he wants oak.
Well I am off to the sewing room to get a few more lines of quilting in before the sun comes up. Have a Great Day. Chris

No comments: