Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not a pretty sight

No there won't be any pictures you have to only imagine what I am talking about.
You ever have something in your house you know needs fixing, but the other half says how do you know? Like the washer or the dryer or the car isn't working right?? You mention it several times and how do you know??
Well I had wash stacked up to my kneecaps and my husband decided to take the washer apart. He had it upside down on it's top and he figured out it wasn't what he thought it was. We had the agitator out and I cleaned it. Got it back together and it worked better. I have said for months the dryer vent needed cleaning and it has a long way to get out to the side of the house. While the washer was out of it's spot he took the vac and cleaned what he could reach with the vac. Then the serious stuff came out to work with. He has a sewer rod that he took out and placed down the long vent and you should see what he got out of it. I have been telling him this is what was wrong, but how do I know??
He thought it was the washer wasn't pumping the water out of the clothes and I said it was the dryer. I dried a load of towels in less than and hour. That has never happened in at least 8 years. I guess I did know what I was talking about. Needless to say the wash is almost done and the washer and dryer are cleaner and working. Not what I planned on doing today. I want to throw my hands up and say I told you so but I wouldn't get anywhere with that. LOL Men! I don't know what I am talking about! Chris

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Lol* I can relate. ;) My Husband, while he's supportive and I know he loves me, NEVER gives me credit for knowing when I KNOW. ;) Oh well...glad your washer is working up to par again.