Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am so Excited

This is my sewing machine cabinet. It is a cheapy cabinet because at some point I am getting a Koala cabinet from my Mother. So the machine sat on top of the cabinet. I had trouble balancing the quilts on the raised surface to machine quilt. He measured taped squared it up and began to cut the top of the cabinet. He has made a tray for the machine to sit on and it will go into place tomorrow.

He said it will either work or I will screw it up. Well all the measuring and the taping and marking paid of because it works well.



Here he is rounding the corners a little more and the machine fits well in
the hole with room to attach the cord and I will be in like Flynn. I am so excited. It took a lot of convincing but he got the cutting done today and the tray is stained and varnish and will go in later on. Maybe by tomorrow I will have the cabinet back in the house and in use. Chris