Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where do I start?

I have been sitting the last couple days trying to figure out a good plan. Well I still don't have one. Imagine that! I have a want to start a store on the internet or to do the Etsy thing. I have lists, I have drawings, I have fears and all are taking over my sleep and also my waking hours.
My fears are such that I am paralysed and not going forward. Today I have to make a decision. I have set a goal and trying to get to the goal I have drug my feet. I never have been afraid of anything. I have always been head strong and plowed into things and then thought about it later. Does this mean I am finally growing up and using my head?? LOL So the first order of business is to get a few things done. I have so many things on hold for a decison. Today the goal is get your behind up and get going one step at a time...........
It is only 5:27am and I am going out to get my supper in the crockpot and get the wash started and see where the day takes me. Hopefully it is in the right directions and I can see some results that are productive. Wish me luck. Chris

No comments: