Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No Direction, No Focus

I'm Bad! Pictures say a lot don't they?? I have this bad habit of dumping what is in my hands and not getting back to cleaning it up. I sit in this chair if you can't tell and I have been doing hand work. Well my table is running over with crap. Yes I use it all, but I am ashamed to say it is working. NOT!!!!





Today before I can go out and mow I have to get to this mess and straighten it up. I really need a schedule to make sure I manage my time better. Like that is ever going to happen.LOL





This is just one surface in the sewing room. When we get company which isn't very often I close the door. Most of my family just ignore it. They are use to the sewing room in chaos.
I am ashamed because I don't have any little kids to make messes just me. I don't work someplace else and I don't have any animals to distract me. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to organization. My mother has offered to come and help, but she would throw everything out. Can't waste any fabric. Frustrations are getting in my way of being a better person. I would come and help you clean, but when it comes to my mess I have to do it myself one of these days. Chris






2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Creativity is never neat! I would rather cut a piece of fabric up than put it away! I have made all sorts of 'organizers' to help myself - they're all full and no, they are NOT organized :-) Such is life - I am what I am - organized confusion!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Some people are messies and some are not. Just the way it is! Your messy is not bad at all. I know what my eyes have seen in the past and you have nothing to be worried about.