Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finally


I have been blocked out of my Google accounts for two days. Maybe I tried to hard to get them up and going again. Yesterday morning I had a sight I hadn't ever seen before. I walked through my house and looked out the sliding glass door and two wild Turkeys were walking down the side walk one behind the other. By the time I got my camera they had scurried across the street and between houses and back out into a field. I stood there with my mouth open when I saw them. They have a brown cast to the feathers unlike the domestic birds. We use to raise turkeys and they are the dumbest animals. If it rains out they can stand when they are young out in the rain with their mouths open and drown. They don't know enough to come in out of the rain. Well I am so relieved to be back on my blog again. Chris

No comments: