Thursday, February 10, 2011

Organized I am not, but trying

I have trouble figuring it out all the time. I can't find it, I don't know where I put it. I couldn't find my wallet one time and it was in the fridge. I had groceries in my hand and my wallet was in my hand at the time. So on to the sewing room. I still haven't found my templar sheets, but I got a table cleared off by cutting strips. The one on the left is 1 inch. The middle is 1 1/4inch and the one on the right is 1 1/2 inches. Plus I cut for the scrap quilt I am piecing now.
In the process I am cutting pieces or strips for 4 quilts. Plus I cleaned off and entire table and then some more. I folded and placed fabric on the shelf. I am getting organized while doing some cutting. LOL We will see how long this lasts. I want to get lots more cut so I can just sit and piece a few evenings a week and not have to think about where I am going to find fabric or having to cut anymore. I was surprised how much I got cleaned up and the strips really piled up in a hurry. I want to make a log cabin, a courthouse steps and a pineapple quilt out of these strips. I have many more to cut up before I can start. These containers have lids so after I cut enough to fill the container I can close it up and keep it clean. After thought was I should have made more containers and sorted for value. May still do that. So I have been and organizing cutup today. Chris

No comments: