Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lumber yard vs. Quilt store

What is is with men and a lumber yard? LOL You would think they were in a candy store. Well you can see mine likes to do things with wood and here are some of his latest birdhouses. This is a Duplex. Notice the Chimney is on the right hand side.
Here is the Chimney end of the birdhouse. He likes to add detail to the houses.
This is the back side of the birdhouse. He divided the birdhouse and then made two openings on opposite sides so it looks the same but really two little apartments
This is another style that he makes that is a single dwelling.





It has a little porch on the ends of the birdhouse.

Now me I would rather be in a Quilt shop, but this is his hobby and I guess this month I spent all the extra money on his hobby. So I am back to the scrap bags for the quilts I want to make.
Chris
































1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

He does beautiful work!! Where does he sell them?

Personally, I love hardware stores and office supply stores. I am like a kid in a candy shop.