Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goal was met This morning not yesterday

Ok this is the last few inches of the binding being sewn on by hand. So glad this one is done. Off to the washing machine to get the markings out. My sons' walls in his living room are burgandy. So this will look nice being used. I have to get it in the washing machine to get the Crayloa markers out I told you about before. I like the 80/20 batting I used and hopefully it will pucker some.


This is the backing on the quilt. Color Guard sheets will be used when washing this one. All that Turkey Red hopefully won't bleed all over the rest of the quilt with the Color Guard Sheets. Mark another one off the list that needs finsihing before Christmas. Scrappy number 2 for this fall done. Chris


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Great job! Maybe you need to set just weekend goals instead of Saturday goals. That way you succeed no matter what.