Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dust where does it come from??????




Today is the last working day for me outside for this Fall. I need to mow one more time and mulch leaves. Then tomorrow on to the dust issue. Where does it all come from?? I know I have neglected with sewing so much lately, but come on. Yes we have had the fireplace going and it creates a lot, but I thought I was keeping up. Not dusting for a month I can understand, but I dusted two days ago and it looks like I dusted a month ago. I guess I really don't care to know. My phone has been ringing off the wall and the stress of everyday life has gotten in the way. I have been sewing and need to get some more finished. One last border to quilt and then the binding. Want to get it done before Friday night. I need to get twice as much done in the next week so I had better get to the sewing room to get started and off the computer. Have goals today and hopefully I can meet them all. Chris

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

When you figure out where the dust comes from, fill me in. My house is a dust magnet! I wonder if getting our air ducts cleaned out would help.

Nancy said...

Ditto to Amy's comment. My philosophy is why dust when it just comes back. Your post just proves my point,