Thursday, October 21, 2010

Out of commission for a couple days

Yesterday I was out in the garage and tried to help my husband by moving some stuff on the floor of the garage. We were getting some firewood delivered for the fireplace and the stuff to be moved won. I ended up on the floor on my knees and as I was falling hit the end of the riding lawnmower and a bucket. The bucket had stakes in it for the garden and all I could see was the stakes coming at my face. I pushed the bucket away with my left hand and it is all bruised and the knees hurt like a son of a gun. Both arms are scraped up and I hit something with my stomach. My ankles hurt and I am in so much discomfort walking right now I am only moving when I have to. Nothing is broken but my pride. I will heal. I was on the floor before I knew it and Jeff just yelled. He didn't see what happened and he didn't know what to do. I got up and finally moved the stuff but I was moving slow. Oh Well now I don't have to do anything special today. I vacuumed yesterday so that is done for a couple days. Maybe I will put on a pot of soup and let it cook all day and enjoy the TV for a change. Take Care Chris

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Oh, Chris!! I'm glad nothing is broken. Rest and let your body heal.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Ouch! You will probably hurt more the second day. I hope nothing is broken.