Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Recycle

We have a friend who owns a carwash. He gets scented pads for the inside of your cars and they come in these containers. He thought my husband could use them and I took them over. They are clean and they smell good too.
They have a hinged lid and it seals to keep things clean. They are about 8X6X5 inches tall.


I need to take the labels off of them, but I am going to cut squares and HST also rectangles and place on the inside. Then label each box and I can grab and go.

I am sure there will be more down the road and I can add to the collection later on. I had been looking at storage boxes at Wally World and these were free. My kind of recycling. Chris



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Free is the best and they look like they will hold a lot of pieces. It is a great way to be organized.