Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am Woman

Today is going to be busy. I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. I did the dishes wiped off the counters and ready to get outside. My days of having cooler weather to get things done are over. It is after all July 1st. Where is the Summer going? The yard needs mowing, the weeds need pulling and the flower beds need mulch. Where do I begin? I have spent two days recovering from falling in the garden on my caboose. Why is it so hard to get started after the big 5-0? I am way past that now and it is harder every year to get up and get moving. I have lost some weight, but it is a struggle day to day. Plan on doing some hand stitching after I come back in and see if I can get some purses assembled this weekend. The weather is suppose to get hot and humid. Stay cool. I am off to see how far I get today. Chris

No comments: