Monday, June 28, 2010

The sun is out

Today is beautiful and we are to have great weather almost all week long. I can't go out to play because I have such a dirty house. I need to scrub floors and dust and vacuum the whole house. The gloomy weather made for a depressing time and nothing got done. Now that the sun is out boy can I see the dust on everything. Out of 28 days we have had 17 days of rain and I am not talking 1/4 inch more like 1 inch plus for all those days. We have almost 8 inches more rain fall for the this month than what is normal for this time of the year. No wonder I have to mow every other day. And the weeds are taking over in the garden. Maybe I can get to the garden after I work on the house some. Tomorrow for sure. Suppose to be less humidity tomorrow. I gotta go find a dust rag. Yuck! LOL Chris

No comments: