Sunday, June 6, 2010

Not sewing with this coming

This is 5:12pm CST. where I live. This is facing the East and the wind is coming out of the North. Decided to shut the sewing machine off and as soon as I post this the computer is shut down also.They just keep getting blacker by the minute


This is facing East again with the sun to the west.


This is facing NE and it isn't doing anything but windy at this point.


In the garage Jeff is painting my wagon. He tore the old one apart and made me a new one.









I think it is so neat and it will look great with flowers in the back.
Stay safe. Chris







2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

that must have been the storm that went north of us. The wind picked up and we got some sprinkles but now the sun is out again.

Sewing Junkie said...

We only got about five sprinkles out of it on the screen door. But it sure looked horrible. Chris