Monday, June 7, 2010

I was a good girl and got something finished


I really had a talking to myself this morning. I decided I had been neglect in my sewing and I had to many things in the works and nothing finished. I have so many things started and almost finished so something got finished today. The borders are on the top and it turned out looking pretty good.

This top was to be for a couch sized quilt. Well it fits the top of a queen sized bed as you can see in the picture. Now I have to get it sandwiched and pinned. Which that maybe on hold for a little while. I need to get the star quilt done that my grandmother pieced and it is pin basted already. I feel like I got something done worth while today. This was a lot of dicing and slicing to get all the blocks done for this quilt. Chris


No comments: