Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Frost this morning

No pictures today. I am so depressed over all this frost. We need some warmer weather. But I will not be saying that in the middle of July. I guess hurry up and wait. The Winter was hard on us and I want somethings to change and get nicer outside. Today is my shopping day. I go once a month and do major shopping. I buy most of my groceries at one time. I have so many food allergies that I can only get certain things anyway. I buy meat in bulk packages and divide up and I buy bulk in like rice, flour, sugar, and buy bread to freeze. I make individual hamburgers and freeze them in their own baggie. This way I can get out as many as I need to to fix. Never thought I would be this organized with the food thing. The sewing room is another story. I have been making a mess of it again and Taylor will be here in another week and she will be upset with me. Need to get in there and straighten up again. Shame on me. I need to go to the lumber yard and get somethings also. Plan on trying to till up the garden on Friday. Then I can get the rest of the stuff planted in the next few days. Oh yea I have to get Chicken wire to keep the pesky rabbits out of the garden. They love the new green bean leaves as they come up. The sun is out and I am going to get ready to go on my journey for the day. Don't know which direction to start with. I guess the bank and then on to the grocery store. Have a nice day. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Frost would depress me, too. I hope it warms up soon for you!